Abundant Success Mala
Abundant Success Mala
A mala for abundant success, wealth and prosperity
You may want abundance in your life, but do you feel you deserve it? Many of us struggle with feeling worthy of receiving more than we're used to. In the book, "The Big Leap," Gay Hendricks calls this an upper limit problem and explains that we sabotage ourselves when we're more successful than we're comfortable with. Awareness is the key towards reversing this tendency, and Gay suggests a wonderful mantra that you may wish to use when you program this mala: "I expand in abundance, success, and love every day as I inspire those around me to do the same."
The Abundant Success Mala helps open and align your root, sacral, throat and crown chakras, with a particular emphasis on the solar plexus chakra. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
Meant to attract and support abundance, the following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Citrine: A warming stone believed to attract success, wealth and prosperity as well as help achieve inner calm and wisdom. Is creative and energizing and thought to help with depression.
- Labradorite: A stone of magic, which may help clear and protect your aura and connect to your higher self.
- Iron pyrite: A protective stone, which is also thought to attract abundance and promote vitality and positive thinking. Use pyrite to enhance creativity and boost your personal power.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four pyrite zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 38 inches (97 cm), with a 3" (7.5 cm) long pendant adorned with Swarovski crystals, vintage German glass and Czech glass; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver and antique bronze accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.