Chakra Wellness Mala
Chakra Wellness Mala
A mala for healing and aligning all your chakras
When I first met Michelle, I knew she was a gifted massage therapist. Then I found out she was a reiki master. Then I found out she was a holistic health coach. Actually, the list goes on and on. Where she first helped me, though, was when I signed up for her free booklet and emails which helped fix up the primary seven chakras. I didn't know much about them at that point, but I'd been told I needed help with my throat chakra, so I started with her throat chakra meditation. Pow! I felt something immediately shift in a strong way, even though I'd never felt one of my chakras before, and realized her talk about magic isn't just pretty words. This mala was made with her in mind and helps align all your chakras. I've also incorporated grounding and magic crystals plus lovely healing rosewood beads. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here. For more information about Michelle's magical work, see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Smoky quartz: A protective grounding stone, which absorbs and transmutes negative energy. Thought to help ground wishes in reality to make them come true. Used for psychic shielding.
- Red coral: Another protective stone to aid in meditation. Said to bring happiness and courage. May protect against curses and nightmares.
- Picasso jasper: Jasper is thought of as the "supreme nurturer" and this variety promotes creativity. It also aids with transformation, inner vision and power.
- Citrine: A warming stone that attracts success, wealth and prosperity. Helps achieve inner calm and wisdom. Is creative and energizing. May help with depression.
- Green aventurine: A stone of luck and chance, which may increase perception and creative insight. Thought to be an all-around healer, it is calming, nurturing and used for migraines.
- Sea sediment jasper: For stability and protection. Helps find inner peace, clarity, love and compassion. Used for emotional healing.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." To bring out truth and integrity, aid in spiritual development and access the wisdom of the higher self.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance.
- Labradorite: A stone of magic, which helps clear and protect your aura and helps you connect to your higher self.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four clear quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3" (7.5 cm) long Tibetan antique silver pendant; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Michelle Matthews from bewellbymichelle.com:
Accomplished in so many kinds of healing arts, Michelle is also a genuinely kind and compassionate person. It's been my pleasure to know her and work with her, and I can highly recommend her brand of magic for anyone feeling out of sorts. Visit Michelle's webpage for free resources, information about working with her and some great blog posts at bewellbymichelle.com.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.