Feminine Power Mala
Feminine Power Mala
A mala for standing in your womanly power
Often when we think of power, we associate it with manliness. Tough, driven, in control. Feminine power, while just as formidable, is a whole new ballgame, and we're ushering in a new era where the Divine Feminine is making her presence known. This kind of power is attractive, magnetic, receiving and flowing -- all things that come naturally to many women but are shunned in traditional achievement models. Think "goddess," if you will.
This mala has been pre-programmed and blessed for you, but you may want to customize it to your exact intentions. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in the Divine Purpose Mala:
- Moonstone: For intensifying goddess energy. Said to rebalance hormones, ease cramps and help during pregnancy and child birth, this stone is also used as a fertility crystal.
- Turquoise: A stone of spiritual attunement, this crystal can help you communicate with truth. It's also believed to help balance masculine and feminine energies.
- Aquamarine: A healing stone that heightens courage, it's also believed to help clear up old emotional issues.
- Amazonite: Aids in communicating truth with balance and integrity. Thought to protect against electromagnetic pollution. Opens and soothes heart, while enhancing intuition.
- Chrysocolla: Tranquil and sustaining. Believed to increase capacity to love and inspire creativity.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." Brings out truth and integrity, aids in spiritual development and accesses the wisdom of the higher self.
- Sandalwood: Calming, tranquil and peaceful, this fragrant wood is thought to help with depression and strengthen the immune system.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four 10mm turquoise zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 36 inches (91 cm), plus a 1-1/4" (3 cm) long pendant accented with a vintage foil back crystal and oxidized silver Goddess Isis pendant; Petite is about 33 inches (84 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.