Sacred Alchemist Goddess Mala
Sacred Alchemist Goddess Mala
A mala for uncovering your true path
This is a very special mala named in honor of my own mentor, Torrie Pattillo. Made with African turquoise, which is a form of jasper, it addresses the needs of all of your chakras, but particularly your heart. As Torrie has helped me connect with my heart's passions, this mala will help you connect to yours. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here. For more about Torrie and her online school for soul-aligned goddesses, please see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- African turquoise: Both awakens and soothes the soul. Used as a balancing stone and protection amulet.
- Green aventurine: A stone of luck and chance, which may increase perception and creative insight. Thought to be an all-around healer, it is calming, nurturing and used for migraines.
- Rough garnet: Used to revitalize, purify and balance energy. Inspires love and devotion.
- Iron pyrite: Another protective stone, which is also thought to attract abundance and promote vitality and positive thinking. Use pyrite to enhance creativity and boost your personal power.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four clear quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 36 inches (92 cm), with 3" (7.5 cm) long pendant, accented with vintage German glass and tiny pyrite crystals; Petite is about 34 inches (86 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver and antique copper accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Torrie Pattillo at torriepattillo.com:
Torrie is more than a life coach; she's simply one of the most amazing women I've ever met. I'm a part of her Soul-Aligned Goddess Entrepreneur School (SAGES), and it's quite literally changed my life. She's a Soul Alignment Strategist for women entrepreneurs and is on a mission to help women who want to make a difference in the world. Info about her school, wonderfully supportive free Facebook group, and a whole bunch of really life-affirming articles can be found at torriepattillo.com.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.