Simplicity Chakra Mala
Simplicity Chakra Mala
A mala for healing and aligning your chakras
Have you ever felt your own chakras? Up until recently, I hadn't and although I'd heard of them, I really had no clue about what they were or how they worked. It was a real trip the first time I felt pressure around my throat chakra or the sparkling sensation at my third eye chakra. It was also exciting, of course, to receive that physical assurance that chakras could be felt and I, as a novice, was able to feel them. I encourage you to work with your own chakras if you've never done so before as a great way to tune in to your own body's messages and keep your energy positive and flowing. Wearing crystals associated with your main chakras can help you keep your chakras healthy and aligned. For extra power, I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Red coral: A protective stone to aid in meditation. Said to bring happiness and courage. May protect against curses and nightmares.
- Picasso jasper: Jasper is thought of as the "supreme nurturer" and this variety promotes creativity. It also aids with transformation, inner vision and power.
- Citrine: A warming stone that attracts success, wealth and prosperity. Helps achieve inner calm and wisdom. Is creative and energizing. May help with depression.
- Green aventurine: A stone of luck and chance, which may increase perception and creative insight. Thought to be an all-around healer, it is calming, nurturing and used for migraines.
- Sea sediment jasper: For stability and protection. Helps find inner peace, clarity, love and compassion. Used for emotional healing.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." To bring out truth and integrity, aid in spiritual development and access the wisdom of the higher self.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Rudraksha seeds: Sacred in many cultures, they emit positive vibrations and assist your path of ascension.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four rudraksha seed zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length of 34 inches (86 cm), with a 3" (7.5 cm) long pendant
- Antique bronze and copper accents
- Includes black velveteen drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.