Transformative Goddess Mala
Transformative Goddess Mala
A mala for spiritual growth
Transformation sounds so ethereal, doesn't it? While it often looks or feels like magic, the truth is that you can and must take action for real transformation to occur. My friend and coach Ladina has been called "Queen of the Middle" because of her almost spooky ability to hone in on exactly what you need to be doing to get from here to there and lay out an innovative action plan that seems so easy, you can't believe you didn't think of it already. I know there are lots of coaches out there, but she is truly special and it's not just a chemistry thing between us. Everyone I know raves about working with her. For more about Ladina, see below.
The Transformative Goddess mala was designed to help you take those steps to becoming who you want to be and were born to be. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Natural malachite: A stone for protecting, cleansing and amplifying, it aids in transformation and emotional healing. Cleanse regularly in the sun.
- Smoky quartz: A protective grounding stone, which absorbs and transmutes negative energy. Thought to help ground wishes in reality to make them come true. Used for psychic shielding.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Sugilite: This love stone embodies the violet ray to aid healing. Thought to provide protection from negativity and let go of worry. This mala contains manmade sugilite which is a dyed natural stone in the color of the crown chakra.
- Green aventurine: A stone of luck and chance, which may increase perception and creative insight. Thought to be an all-around healer, it is calming, nurturing and used for migraines.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four aventurine zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3.5" (9 cm) long double-sided pendant accented with amethyst Swarovski crystals and an emerald green aventurine rough cut stone; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Ladina Battin at ladina.com.au:
Ladina's website is still being built as she transitions from professional photographer to "sweet spot strategist," but I encourage you not to wait until it's finished to work with her. The woman has mad skills and an uncanny way of making you relax and feel heard while motivating you to get moving in such a subtle way that you don't feel like your butt's been kicked. I always feel fired up and ready to dig in after my sessions with her. Do yourself a favor and figure out a way to hire this amazing goddess and begin your own major transformation.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.