Truth and Protection Mala
Truth and Protection Mala
A mala for security and confidence
For many, speaking their truth doesn't feel safe. Whether due to old emotional trauma or newer injuries, it may take a certain degree of safety to feel comfortable putting yourself out there. If you're not speaking your truth, however, you're not really showing up in the world and in my experience, it causes you to shrink and get "stuck" in those old hurts. Speaking your truth and living your truth are the way to unblock your intuition and become whole again.
The Truth and Protection mala was inspired by my friend and mentor, Swapna Thomas, who is a "core message coach" as well as a content creation expert (meaning she has an award-winning blog and can help you with your own business and blog). If you don't know where to start, Swapna can help you.
This mala can help you right out of the box, but you may also want to program it with the intention of your choice. You can learn how to do that here.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Labradorite: A stone of magic, which helps clear and protect your aura and helps you connect to your higher self.
- Agate, Zambian blue dyed and brown agate slice: For cleansing and harmony. Helps analytical capabilities and assists in clear thinking and finding inspiration.
- Smoky quartz: A protective grounding stone, which absorbs and transmutes negative energy. Thought to help ground wishes in reality to make them come true. Used for psychic shielding.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four pyrite zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3.5" (9 cm) long pendant; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique bronze accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Swapna Thomas at swapnathomas.com:
Swapna is a business coach with brilliant ideas. I've attended a couple of her seminars, and I can't take notes fast enough. I encourage you to work with her if you're looking for some helpful ideas, but if you're not quite ready, make sure you at least sign up for her mailing list so you don't miss out on the free training she offers now and again at swapnathomas.com.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.