Warrior Writer Goddess Mala
Warrior Writer Goddess Mala
A mala for bravely speaking your truth
My friend Laura is bold, brave and tenacious. A gifted healer and prolific and talented writer, she'll teach you how to use awareness to connect with your inner self. Her mala is for the throat chakra (naturally) as well as third eye, crown and root chakras. I recommend programming your mala with the intention of your choice, and you can learn how to do that here. For more about Laura, please see below.
The following gemstones and crystals are included in this mala:
- Sodalite: The "stone of truth." Deepens meditation, stimulates third eye and opens spiritual perception. Helps you stand up for your beliefs.
- Lapis lazuli: The "Philosopher's Stone." To bring out truth and integrity, aid in spiritual development and access the wisdom of the higher self.
- Amethyst: For creative thinking and spiritual awareness. Thought to relieve headaches, relieve pain and combat insomnia.
- Sugilite: This love stone embodies the violet ray to aid healing. Thought to provide protection from negativity and let go of worry. This mala contains manmade sugilite which is a dyed natural stone in the color of the crown chakra.
- Rough garnet: Used to revitalize, purify and balance energy. Inspires love and devotion.
- Clear quartz: Amplifies energies, thoughts, wishes and visualizations. Thought to boost immune system and bring body into balance.
- Rosewood: Contains compassionate and loving qualities, for spiritual and intuitive health. Also used for healing and manifesting.
- 108 - 8mm beads, plus four clear quartz zen marker beads
- Bohemian goddess length: Medium/Tall is 37 inches (94 cm), with a 3.5" (9 cm) long garnet and oak leaf pendant; Petite is about 35 inches (89 cm) and is recommended if you're under 5'2" (157 cm)
- Antique silver and antique bronze accents
- Includes Chinese silk jacquard drawstring bag
- Cleansed, blessed and infused with loving, light-filled energy
- Quality construction for daily use
- Lovingly handcrafted in America
Each mala is made to order and ships in about a week. I use 8mm beads and add a little extra space for easier counting, so these necklaces are quite long. As a very curvy woman of average height, they're the perfect length for me. If you are petite, slender or prefer shorter necklaces, please make a note of it on your order, and I can make adjustments to accommodate you.
About Laura Probert at lauraprobert.com:
Laura Probert, MPT is an expert healer, teacher and writer for people sick of pain and fear getting in the way of their joy. She’s serious about integrating mind, body and soul as a path to healing and she’ll show you how. She offers free and paid writing workshops, runs a terrific free Facebook group where people can post what they've written and has a blog that I can get lost in for hours. You can see more at lauraprobert.com.
Please note: I'm a jewelry artist and not a doctor. My statements regarding crystals are merely to pass along ancient collective wisdom and give you an idea of what different crystals might do for you. They aren't intended as medical advice or treatment.